Dr. Xia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office244 E. Roosevelt Rd.
Lombard, IL 60148Phone+1 630-629-6298Fax+1 312-635-0108
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 1998 - 2026
- NC State License 2022 - 2024
- IN State License 2021 - 2023
- WI State License 2005 - 2009
- AOA Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- AOA Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine (CAQ)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SuiteMed EMR, Fox Meadows Software, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNetwork motif comparison rationalizes Sec1/Munc18-SNARE regulation mechanism in exocytosisTian Xia, Jiansong Tong, Shailendra S. Rathore, Xun Gu, Julie A. Dickerson> ;BMC Systems Biology. 2012 Mar 16
- Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: