Dr. Maycock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1023 Medical Center Pkwy
Selma, AL 36701Phone(334) 875-4184Fax(334) 874-3550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 2014 - 2018
- AL State License 2005 - 2022
- OH State License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Red America’s Compassion Fatigue: A Report from Mobile, AlabamaOctober 22nd, 2021
- Maycock Named to American Board of Family Medicine Board of DirectorsJuly 10th, 2021
- Vaughan Regional Medical CenterSelma, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: