Dr. Maycock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1023 Medical Center Pkwy
Selma, AL 36701Phone(334) 875-4184Fax(334) 874-3550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 2014 - 2018
- AL State License 2005 - 2021
- OH State License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Maycock Named to American Board of Family Medicine Board of DirectorsJuly 10th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: