Dr. Cukrowski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43900 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038Phone(586) 286-2544Fax(586) 286-0534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NSUCOM - Largo Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1999 - 2002
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2004 - 2023
- FL State License 2000 - 2006
- AOA Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsOral pemphigus vulgaris after anthrax vaccine administration: association or coincidence?Matthew W. Muellenhoff, Tiffany Cukrowski, Michael B. Morgan, David Dorton> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2004 Jan 1
- 3 citationsEnlarging pigmented patches on the hand.Matthew Muellenhoff, Tiffany Cukrowski, Michael B. Morgan, Richard L. Miller> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2003 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: