Are you Dr. Duffy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Fruit Heights, UT 84037
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tim Duffy, DO is a board certified family physician in Fruit Heights, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Womack Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Utah Doctors Urge Eligible Students to Get Vaccinated Before School ReturnsJuly 17th, 2021
- ‘I’m Very Worried About September.’ Pediatricians Want Kids Masked in Class Who Are Too Young to Be VaccinatedJuly 17th, 2021
- Utah Pediatricians: Younger Kids, Unvaccinated Teens Still Need Masks When School Begins This FallJuly 17th, 2021
- Join now to see all