Timothy Aungst is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a Pharmacist with training in internal medicine and ambulatory care, with a focus on transitions of care with heart failure patients. By day I am an Assistant Professor at a Pharmacy school, teaching in the classroom and precepting students at the hospital, and by night I engage in my interests such as mobile technology, mHealth, and am an active writer and blogger. You can find me on Twitter @TDAungst.
- UMass Memorial Medical CenterWorcester, Massachusetts
Education & Training
- MCPHS University/Atrius HealthResidency, 2012 - 2013
- St Lukes University HospitalPharm, 2011 - 2012
- Wilkes UniversityPharmD, 2004 - 2011
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Preceptor of the Year MCPHS University, 2016
- Advisor of the Year MCPHS University, 2015
- Gamechanger Award Google Glass in Medicine Challenge, 2014
- American Society of Health-Systems PharmacistsMember
- American Association of Colleges of PharmacyMember
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsIntegrating Digital Health into the Curriculum-Considerations on the Current Landscape and Future Developments.Timothy Dy Aungst, Ravi Patel> ;Journal of medical education and curricular development. 2020 Jan 20
- 1 citationsReducing Hospitalizations and Emergency Department Visits in Patients With Venous Thromboembolism Using a Multicomponent Care Transition Intervention.Alok Kapoor, Sarah Bloomstone, Saud Javed, Matthew A. Silva, Ann M. Lynch, Dinesh Yogaratnam, Brian Carlone, Katelyn Springer, Abiramy Maheswaran, Xiaoshuang Chen, Ahm...> ;Inquiry : a journal of medical care organization, provision and financing. 2020 Jan 22
- 25 citationsSmart Connected Insulin Pens, Caps, and Attachments: A Review of the Future of Diabetes Technology.Nikhil A. Sangave, Timothy Dy Aungst, Dhiren Patel> ;Diabetes Spectrum. 2019 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- How to identify, assess, and utilise mobile medical applications in clinical practiceAungst TD, Clauson KA, Misra S, Lewis TL, Husain I, The International Journal of Clinical Practice
- Integrating mHealth and Mobile Technology Education into the Pharmacy CurriculumAungst TD, American Journal of Pharmacy Education
- Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devicesAungst TD, Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 7/2/2013
- Join now to see all
Office19 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: