Timothy Botello, MD
- 1520 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 442-6000
Fax: (323) 442-6001
Dr. Botello's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Botello's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- UCLA Neuropsychology HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Botello's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Botello's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Evolution of the Psychological Autopsy: Fifty Years of Experience at the Los Angeles County Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner's Office. Botello, T.,Noguchi, T.,Sathyavagiswaran, L.,Weinberger, L. E.,Gross, B. H.; J. Forensic Sci.. 2013 Jul.
- An examination of California's civil commitment laws and national future trends. Weinberger, L. E., Botello, T.; New Dir Ment Health Serv. 1999.
- A proposed exception to the AIDS confidentiality laws for psychiatric patients. Botello, T. E., Weinberger, L. E., Gross, B. H.; J Forensic Sci. 1990 May.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Timothy Botello, Dr. Timothy Botello, MD, Dr. T Botello, Dr. Timothy Eugene Botello
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Botello's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Carla Visha, MD
- Craig Rudnick, MD
- Lishan Workeneh, MD
- Franz Kaiser, MD
- Donna Flynn, MD
- Jonathan Koelle, MD
- Edward Lim, MD
- John Deri, MD
- Charles Schiro, MD
- John Hensala Jr., MD