Are you Dr. Frye?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Pilot Medical Dr
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-838-1971Fax+1 205-871-4301
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Frye, MD is a board certified radiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's Birmingham, and Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatric Radiology, 1985 - 1987
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1985
- Childrens HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- SC State Medical License 1998 - 2019
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 1981 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClinical significance of cervicomedullary deformity in Chiari II malformation.Prithvi Narayan, Timothy B. Mapstone, R. Shane Tubbs, Paul A. Grabb, Timothy A. Frye> ;Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2001 Sep 1
- 1 citationsTrends in pediatric radiology in the United States.Griscom Nt, Timothy A. Frye> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2000 Oct 26
- 33 citationsMRI diagnosis of suspected atlanto-occipital dissociation in childhood.Brenda C. Grabb, Timothy A. Frye, Gary L. Hedlund, Yoginder N. Vaid, Paul A. Grabb, Stuart A. Royal> ;Pediatric Radiology. 1999 Apr 1
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BlountOneonta, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's St. ClairPell City, Alabama
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama