Timothy Gabryel, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, SUNY Buffalo
- 1900 Ridge Rd
West Seneca, NY 14224
Phone: (716) 675-0707
Fax: (716) 961-3706
Dr. Gabryel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Gabryel's Education & Medical Training
- Kaleida Health System - M FillmoreResidency, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Gabryel's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Gabryel's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Gabryel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Benchmarks of support in internal medicine residency training programs. Wolfsthal, S. D., Beasley, B. W., Kopelman, R., Stickley, W., Gabryel, T., Kahn, M. J.; Acad Med. 2002 Jan.
- Is fluid-attenuated inversion recovery MRI more sensitive than conventional MRI for hypoglycemic brain injury? Bakshi, R., Morcos, M. F., Gabryel, T. F., Dandona, P.; Neurology. 2000 Oct 10.
- Credentialing protocols used by internal medicine residency programs in New York State. Gabryel, T. F., Brierley, M. A.; Acad Med. 1990 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Timothy Gabryel, Dr. Timothy Gabryel, MD, Dr. T Gabryel, Dr. Timothy Francis Gabryel
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gabryel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, NY)
- Shravan Saxena, MD
- Ye Wang, MD
- Kamal Khan, MD
- Marta Anghel, MD
- Naseem Khan, MD
- Eitel Providence, MD
- Lisa Bardack, MD
- Sung Whang, MD
- Vijay Vanam, MD
- Michael Yorio, MD