Are you Dr. Hellewell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office113 Nationwide Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24502Phone+1 434-237-4004Fax+1 434-237-4450
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Hellewell, MD is a board certified radiologist in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital, Centra Bedford Memorial Hospital, and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2006
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsA new silver sulfadiazine water soluble gelAndrew J.L. Gear, Timothy B. Hellewell, Heather R. Wright, Peter M. Mazzarese, Peter Arnold, George T. Rodeheaver, Richard F. Edlich> ;Burns. 1997 Aug 1
- 18 citationsA new stable pluronic® F68 gel carrier for antibiotics in contaminated wound treatmentDawn M Faulkner, Sherry T. Sutton, Jessica D. Hesford, Brent C. Faulkner, David A Major, Timothy B. Hellewell, Matthew M. Laughon, George T. Rodeheaver, Richard F. Edlich> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1997 Jan 1
- Centra Bedford Memorial HospitalBedford, Virginia
- Centra Lynchburg General HospitalLynchburg, Virginia
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia