Dr. Lewis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone+1 216-636-8742Fax+1 216-444-9423
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christ Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine), 2001 - 2002
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsBackground-activity-dependent properties of a network model for working memory that incorporates cellular bistabilityChristopher P. Fall, Timothy J. Lewis, John Rinzel> ;Biological Cybernetics. 2005 Aug 1
- Public Health Officials Were Stars — and Targets — of Pandemic Response This YearDecember 30th, 2020
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: