Are you Dr. Manahan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Main St
Westbrook, ME 04092Phone+1 207-856-7656Fax+1 207-856-7659
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Manahan, DO is a physiatrist in Westbrook, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Michigan.
Education & Training
- Mainegeneral Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1999 - 2001
- ME State License 1998 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Gene expression and enzyme activities of the sodium pump during sea urchin development: implications for indices of physiological state.Marsh, A. G., LeongPKK, Manahan, T.> ;Biol Bull. 2000 Oct