Dr. Palmer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1987
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2001
- MI State Medical License 1987 - 1991
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsManagement of newborns exposed to mothers with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.Shaili Amatya, Tammy E. Corr, Chintan Gandhi, Kristen Glass, Mitchell J. Kresch, Dennis J. Mujsce, Christiana N. Oji-Mmuo, Sara J. Mola, Yuanyi L. Murray, Timothy W. P...> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2020 May 21
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: