Dr. Snodgrass is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1012 Burleyson Rd
Dalton, GA 30720Phone(706) 529-3245Fax(706) 272-6077
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The Medical Center IncResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)Internship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1991 - 2022
- GA State License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: