Are you Dr. Stebbins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUmkc School Of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210
2411 Holmes Street
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 235-6626
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Stebbins, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas. He is affiliated with Nevada Regional Medical Center and Ascension Via Christi Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsDiscriminating sources of PCB contamination in fish on the coastal shelf off San Diego, California (USA).P. Ed Parnell, Ami K. Groce, Timothy D. Stebbins, Paul K. Dayton> ;Marine Pollution Bulletin. 2008 Dec 1
- Ascension via Christi Hospital Treats First Influenza Patients of “Flu Season”September 18th, 2021
- Southeast Kansas Sees Rise in COVID-19 Cases as Delta Strain Takes Hold of UnvaccinatedJuly 15th, 2021
- Two New Health Officers Named for Crawford CountyJune 24th, 2020