Dr. Toso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7800 Kingswood Rd
Minnetrista, MN 55364Phone+1 763-528-8120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1981 - 2014
- MN State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Unconjugated hyperbilirubinemia. Clinical, laboratory and metabolic aspects.Okolicsányi, L., Nassuato, G., Strazzabosco, M., Toso, T.> ;Z Gastroenterol. 1993 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: