Dr. Vanderslice is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office449 E 58th St
New York, NY 10022Phone(212) 367-7626
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1989
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 1984 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- CA State Medical License 1992 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1985 - 1995
- LA State Medical License 1983 - 1984
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: