Tina M. Kaufman, PA, PhD is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- OHSU HospitalPortland, Oregon
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterPhysician Assistant, 1996
- University of California San FranciscoPhD, Physiology, 1982 - 1987
- Humboldt State UniversityB.S., Exercise Science, Magna cumin laude, 1977 - 1982
- American College of CardiologyMember
- American Academy of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary RehabilitationMember
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsCardiac Rehabilitation for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease: Physical and Psychosocial Considerations.Adrienne H. Kovacs, Tina M. Kaufman, Craig S. Broberg> ;The Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2018 Oct 1
Office3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone+1 503-494-8750Fax+1 503-494-8550
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: