Are you Dr. Hu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5601 De Soto Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Phone(818) 719-2000Fax(818) 719-2079
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tingfei Hu, MD is a board certified internist in Woodland Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, and St. John's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical ScienceClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsLong-term outcomes and clinical predictors for pacemaker-requiring bradyarrhythmias after cardiac transplantation: Analysis of the UNOS/OPTN cardiac transplant databaseDaniel J. Cantillon, Khaldoun G. Tarakji, Tingfei Hu, Amy Hsu, Nicholas G. Smedira, Randall C. Starling, Bruce L. Wilkoff, Walid Saliba> ;Heart Rhythm. 2010 Nov 1
- 17 citationsComparison of Rates of Progression of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus Versus Those With the Metabolic SyndromeOzgur Bayturan, E. Murat Tuzcu, Kiyoko Uno, Andrea Lavoie, Tingfei Hu, Ajai Shreevatsa, Kathy Wolski, Paul Schoenhagen, Samir R. Kapadia, Steven E. Nissen, Stephen J. ...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2010 Jun 15
- 70 citationsThe Metabolic Syndrome, Its Component Risk Factors, and Progression of Coronary AtherosclerosisOzgur Bayturan, E. Murat Tuzcu, Andrea Lavoie, Tingfei Hu, Kathy Wolski, Paul Schoenhagen, Samir R. Kapadia, Steven E. Nissen, Stephen J. Nicholls> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2010 Mar 8
- Join now to see all