Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Tingting WongNYP 2023
Overview of Dr. Wong
Dr. Tingting Wong is an infectious disease specialist in Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She received her medical degree from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 27 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital who specialize in Infectious Disease. She also speaks multiple languages, including Chinese (Mandarin) and Chinese (Cantonese).
Office7400 18th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11204
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2016 - 2018
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2013
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Columbia University BS
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: