- 6900 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20307
Phone: (202) 782-5852
Dr. Eckel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Eckel's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Eckel's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Eckel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Biomechanical Comparison of 4 Different Lateral Plate Constructs for Distal Fibula Fractures. Eckel, T. T.,Glisson, R. R.,Anand, P.,Parekh, S. G.; Foot Ankle Int. 2013 Jul 1.
- Low lumbar burst fractures: a unique fracture mechanism sustained in our current overseas conflicts. Lehman, R.A., Paik, H., Eckel, T.T., Helgeson, M.D., Cooper, P.B., Bellabarba, C.; Spine J. 2012 Sep.
- Do intraoperative radiographs in scoliosis surgery reflect radiographic result? Lehman, R.A., Lenke, L.G., Helgeson, M.D., Eckel, T.T., Keeler, K.A.; Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010-03-01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Tobin Eckel, Dr. Tobin Eckel, MD, Dr. T Eckel, Dr. Tobin T Eckel
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Eckel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, DC)
- Robert Wilson, MD
- Francis Milone, MD
- Lenart Ceder, MD
- Bryan Whitfield, MD
- Anthony Ho, MD
- Brian Kaufman, MD
- Winston Smith, MD
- Russell Grunsten, MD
- Konstantinos Triantafillou, MD
- James Cobey, MD