- 8901 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20889
Phone: (301) 319-2464
- Dr. Tobin Eckel, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Bethesda, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Virginia.
Dr. Eckel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Eckel's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Eckel's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License2011 - 2015
- VA State Medical License2007 - 2014
Dr. Eckel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Biomechanical Comparison of 4 Different Lateral Plate Constructs for Distal Fibula Fractures. Eckel, T. T.,Glisson, R. R.,Anand, P.,Parekh, S. G.; Foot Ankle Int. 2013 Jul 1.
- Low lumbar burst fractures: a unique fracture mechanism sustained in our current overseas conflicts. Lehman, R.A., Paik, H., Eckel, T.T., Helgeson, M.D., Cooper, P.B., Bellabarba, C.; Spine J. 2012 Sep.
- Do intraoperative radiographs in scoliosis surgery reflect radiographic result? Lehman, R.A., Lenke, L.G., Helgeson, M.D., Eckel, T.T., Keeler, K.A.; Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010-03-01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Tobin Eckel, Dr. Tobin Eckel, MD, Dr. T Eckel, Dr. Tobin T Eckel
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Eckel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, MD)
- Sergiy Nesterenko, MD
- Vestinia (Polk) Bridges, MD
- Kenneth Spence Jr., MD
- Clifford Jeng, MD
- Joseph Shrout, MD
- Steven Tuck, MD
- Laura Copaken, MD
- Amir Moinfar, MD
- Michael Murray, MD
- Michael Jacobs, MD