Todd Brightbill, MD
- 800 Montclair Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
Phone: (205) 592-1000
Dr. Brightbill's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Brightbill's Education & Medical Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Neuroradiology
- Baptist Health System IncResidency, Radiology
- Atlanta Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Emory University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Brightbill's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Brightbill's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Brightbill's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Vascular territories and watersheds: a zonal frequency analysis of the gyral and sulcal extent of cerebral infarcts. Part I: the anatomic template. Naidich, T. P., Brightbill, T. C.; Neuroradiology. 2003 Aug.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of intracranial hypotension syndrome with pathophysiological correlation. Brightbill, T. C., Goodwin, R. S., Ford, R. G.; Headache. 2000 Apr.
- MR of Toxoplasma encephalitis: signal characteristics on T2-weighted images and pathologic correlation. Brightbill, T. C., Post, M. J., Hensley, G. T., Ruiz, A.; J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1996 May 01.
Register to See Citations and 51 More...
- Dr. Todd Brightbill, Dr. Todd Brightbill, MD, Dr. T Brightbill, Dr. Todd C Brightbill
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Brightbill's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, AL)
- Jerry Nelson, MD
- Oscar Orille, MD
- Julian Druhan, MD
- Sara George, MD
- Mark Connell, MD
- Richard Martin, MD
- George Pittinos, MD
- Allan Green Jr., MD
- Kok Tan, MD
- Brian Thorpe, MD