Are you Dr. Colonna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Research Blvd
Rockville, MD 20850Phone(301) 990-6565Fax(301) 990-8525
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Todd Colonna, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Rockville, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Virginia. He is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1997 - 2000
- MedStar HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EMA EMR, Modernizing Medicine, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA Persistent Lower Lip LesionTodd M. Colonna, Kevaghn P. Fair, James W. Patterson> ;Archives of Dermatology. 2000 May 1
- 16 citationsMultiple pilomatricomas in association with myotonic dystrophy and a family history of melanoma.Brenda J. Berberian, Todd M. Colonna, Mary Battaglia, Virgina I. Sulica> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1997 Aug 1