Are you Dr. Durham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office230 W Oak St
Fremont, MI 49412Phone+1 616-363-7272Fax+1 616-363-7290
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Todd Durham, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Fremont, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital, Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital, and Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2007 - 2008
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2003 - 2007
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- RI State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Spectrum Health Reed City HospitalReed City, Michigan
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan
- Spectrum Health Ludington HospitalLudington, Michigan
- Metro Health - University of Michigan HealthWyoming, Michigan
- Spectrum Health Big Rapids HospitalBig Rapids, Michigan
- McLaren Greater LansingLansing, Michigan
- Bronson Methodist HospitalKalamazoo, Michigan
- Holland HospitalHolland, Michigan