Dr. Eibes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 1st St Se
Belmond, IA 50421Phone(515) 327-2000Fax(515) 327-2019
- Is this information wrong?
- “I believe through a coordinated effort of our team of specialists we can give a patient a second chance at living a healthy and productive life through bariatric surgery."
Todd Eibes, MD, FACS
Education & Training
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersResidency, General Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersInternship, General Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- The influence of anesthetic technique on perioperative blood pressure control after carotid endarterectomy.Eibes, T. A., Gross, W. S.> ;Am Surg. 2000 Jul
- 6 citationsDimensional mapping of the active site of cholesterol esterase with alkylboronic acid inhibitorsLarry D. Sutton, Jeri L. Lantz, Todd Eibes, Daniel M. Quinn> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1990 Oct 18
- Rebuilding America: Telehealth, Embraced by Patients and Providers During Pandemic, Will Likely ContinueMay 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: