Dr. Kennell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1105 Sixth St
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone+1 231-935-0499
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1990 - 1993
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1990
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-PhoenixInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 115 citationsTime-resolved three-dimensional contrast-enhanced MR angiography of the peripheral vessels.J. Shannon Swan, Timothy J. Carroll, Todd W. Kennell, Dennis M. Heisey, Frank R. Korosec, Richard Frayne, Charles A. Mistretta, Thomas M. Grist> ;Radiology. 2002 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: