Dr. Locke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 South Green Road
Cleveland, OH 44121Phone+1 216-381-1520Fax+1 216-297-3233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsInteraction of ofloxacin and warfarin.Anne M. Baciewicz, Bimal H. Ashar, Todd W. Locke> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1993 Dec 15
- 85 citationsSevere obstructive sleep apnea—I: Onset, clinical course, and characteristicsAnthony Kales, Roger J. Cadieux, Edward O. Bixler, Constantin R. Soldatos, Antonio Vela-Bueno, Constantine A. Misoul, Todd W. Locke> ;Journal of Chronic Diseases. 1985 Jan 1
- 238 citationsSleep apnoea in a hypertensive population.Anthony Kales, Roger J. Cadieux, Lewis C. Shaw, Antonio Vela-Bueno, Edward O. Bixler, Dennis W. Schneck, Todd W. Locke, Constantin R. Soldatos> ;The Lancet. 1984 Nov 3
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: