Dr. Schott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4801 Linwood Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64128
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 2015 - 2022
- NE State License 2008 - 2022
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Emegency MedicineEmergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOEP) ACOEP
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAcute stroke care in a neurologically underserved state: lessons learned from the Iowa Stroke Survey.Karen C. Albright, Todd C. Schott, Debbie F. Boland, Leslie George, Kevin P. Boland, Mary Pat Wohlford-Wessels, Edward P. Finnerty, Michael R.K. Jacoby> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2009 May 1
- 3 citationsTissue plasminogen activator use: evaluation and initial management of ischemic stroke from an Iowa hospital perspective.Karen C. Albright, Todd C. Schott, Neda Jafari, Mary Pat Wohlford-Wessels, Edward P. Finnerty, Michael R.K. Jacoby> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2005 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: