Overview of Dr. Senn
Dr. Todd Senn is a cardiologist in Columbia, SC and is affiliated with HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health. He received his medical degree from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. He is one of 34 doctors at HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health who specialize in Cardiology. He has 3 publications and over 50 citings.
Office8 Richland Medical Park Dr
Columbia, SC 29203Fax+1 803-376-5883
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2011 - 2014
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- SC State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsImpact of Atrial Fibrillation on Exercise Capacity and Mortality in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Insights From Cardiopulmonary Stress TestingMohamed B. Elshazly, Todd Senn, Yuping Wu, Bruce D. Lindsay, Walid Saliba, Oussama M. Wazni, Leslie Cho> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2017 Oct 31
- 11 citationsBurden of cardiovascular disease in chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseShikhar Agarwal, Haala Rokadia, Todd Senn, Venu Menon> ;American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2014 Aug 1
- 40 citationsTranslating metabolomics to cardiovascular biomarkers.Todd Senn, Stanley L. Hazen, W.H. Wilson Tang> ;Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases. 2012 Jul 1
- HCA South Atlantic - Memorial HealthSavannah, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: