Dr. Sider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeParkview Regional Medical Center
11109 Parkview Plaza Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46845Phone+1 888-633-5331
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Todd Sider is a physician in Fort Wayne, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Parkview Hospital, Parkview Huntington Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital, Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, and Dupont Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. He is experienced in healthcare quality, acute care surgery (emergency general surgery), leadership, and risk management.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1983
- The Johns Hopkins UniversityBA, Natural Sciences, 1975 - 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2020
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Drs. Peare and Kay Award for Excellence in Health Care Parkview Huntington Hospital Foundation, 2018
- Top Physician US News and World Report, 2013
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2 Certification Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011-2012
- Join now to see all
- Indiana State Medical AssociationMember
- Warren H. Cole SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: