Dr. Simon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office506 6th St
Brooklyn, NY 11215Phone(718) 780-5131Fax(718) 780-3389
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Combined PPC-PCMH Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHypothermia in systemic lupus erythematosus.Sneha Neurgaonkar, Khalid Amin, Janaki Patel, Abdulraheem Alshangiti, Todd Simon> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2015 Feb 1
- 16 citationsSplenic infarction associated with anticardiolipin antibodies in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndromeMitchell S. Cappell, Todd Simon, Moti L. Tiku> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1993 Jun 1
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: