Dr. Kirkwood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 W 11th St
Bicknell, IN 47512Phone(812) 735-4040Fax(812) 735-3332
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Community Hospital EastResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Tea Consumption and Cognitive Performance in the Very Old Start of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01Tom Kirkwood
- Tackling the Growing Problem of OvermedicationAugust 13th, 2021
- Genetic Tricks of the Longest-Lived AnimalsMay 5th, 2021
- Do Wild Animals Get PTSD? Scientists Probe Its Evolutionary RootsAugust 10th, 2021
- Good Samaritan HospitalVincennes, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: