Dr. McGuire is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office911 Bypass Rd
Pikeville, KY 41501Phone(606) 437-7356Fax(606) 432-1012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1973 - 1976
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1975 - 1979
- IL State Medical License 1974 - Present
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- CCP Will Pay off Outstanding School Bills for as Many as 3,500 Students Using Stimulus FundsJuly 20th, 2021
- Periodontal Disease and Gum Disease: Causes, Symptoms, and SolutionsJuly 14th, 2018
- Pikeville Medical CenterPikeville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: