Are you Dr. Straus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1945 Cei Dr
Blue Ash, OH 45242Phone+1 513-984-5133Fax+1 513-984-4240
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tom Straus, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Blue Ash, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Atrium Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1981
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology