Are you Dr. De Brigard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 NW 9th Ave
Mulberry, FL 33860Phone+1 813-662-1200Fax+1 813-662-1151
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tomas De Brigard, MD is a neonatologist in Mulberry, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Texas. He is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Driscoll Children's Hospital/Texas A&M College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1988
- Universidad de CartegenaClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 1999
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Purulent pericarditis in a neonate.Kanarek, K. S., de Brigard, T., Coleman, J., Silbiger, M. L.> ;Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1991 Jul
- Brandon Regional HospitalBrandon, Florida