Dr. Garzon-Muvdi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEmory Clinic at 1365 Clifton Rd
1365 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone+1 404-778-5374
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tomas Garzon-Muvdi is a neurosurgeon in Atlanta, GA. He is affiliated with Emory University.
Education & Training
- Auto Univ San Luis Potosi - Fac MedClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- EGFR ligand shifts the role of EGFR from oncogene to tumour suppressor in EGFR-amplified glioblastoma by suppressing invasion through BIN3 upregulation.Gao Guo, Ke Gong, Nicole Beckley, Yue Zhang, Xiaoyao Yang, Rati Chkheidze, Kimmo J Hatanpaa, Tomas Garzon-Muvdi, Prasad Koduru, Arifa Nayab, Jennifer Jenks, Adwait Amo...> ;Nature cell biology. 2022 Aug 1
- Endoscopic Endonasal versus Transcranial Optic Canal Decompression: A Morphometric, Cadaveric Study.Jun Kim, Aaron R Plitt, Awais Vance, Scott Connors, James Caruso, Babu Welch, Tomas Garzon-Muvdi> ;Journal of neurological surgery. Part B, Skull base. 2022 Jun 1
- Distant Pituitary Adenoma Spread: A Systematic Review and Report of 2 Cases.Ida Azizkhanian, Tarek Y El Ahmadieh, Paolo Palmisciano, Zaki Abou-Mrad, Elena V Daoud, Muhammed Amir Essibayi, Scott Connors, Salah G Aoun, Jun Kim, Kimmo J Hatanpaa,...> ;Operative neurosurgery (Hagerstown, Md.). 2022 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: