Dr. Draper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1413 W Quitman St
Iuka, MS 38852Phone+1 662-424-9550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- United Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- North Mississippi Medical Center-IukaIuka, Mississippi
- Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMemphis, Tennessee
- North Alabama Medical CenterFlorence, Alabama
- Magnolia Regional Health CenterCorinth, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: