Are you Dr. Tannoury?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office725 Albany St
Shapiro 4, Suite B
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 638-5633Fax(617) 414-5226
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tony Tannoury, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, West Virginia, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Boston University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2001 - 2002
- MedStar HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2001
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1995
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Lebanese University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- DC State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Pseudarthrosis Following Lumbar and Lumbosacral Fusion Using the Antepsoas Technique.Chadi Tannoury, Rahul Bhale, Molly Vora, Aziz Saade, Rabih Kortbawi, Giuseppe Orlando, Avilash Das, Tony Tannoury> ;Spine. 2021 Dec 15
- A team approach in the diagnosis and management of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy: a case report.Robert L. Parisien, Joanne Zhang, Tony Tannoury, Andrew B. Stein, Xinning Li> ;JSES international. 2020 Jun 5
- 11 citationsComplications Associated With Minimally Invasive Anterior to the Psoas (ATP) Fusion of the Lumbosacral SpineTony Tannoury, Harish Kempegowda, Kaveh Haddadi, Chadi Tannoury> ;Spine. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- International Spine Orthopedic Surgeon to Visit Hamad GeneralFebruary 15th, 2017
- Surgery Practices at MGH Raise QuestionsOctober 25th, 2015
- Doctor Sleeps Through SurgeryNovember 4th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts