Dr. Hongsermeier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-7859
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsA pilot study of distributed knowledge management and clinical decision support in the cloudBrian E. Dixon, Linas Simonaitis, Howard S. Goldberg, Marilyn D. Paterno, Molly Schaeffer, Tonya Hongsermeier, Adam Wright, Blackford Middleton> ;Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. 2013 Sep 1
- The life cycle of Clinical Decision Support (CDS): CDS theory and practice from request to maintenance.Kannry, J.,Bates, D.,Hongsermeier, T.,Krall, M.,Yackel, T.> ;AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2013 Jan 11
- 2 citationsA continuum of sociotechnical requirements for patient-centered problem lists.Sarah A. Collins, Kira Tsivkin, Tonya Hongsermeier, David H. Dubois, Hari Krishna Nandigam, Roberto A. Rocha> ;Studies in health technology and informatics. 2013 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Tonya Hongsermeier, Former Informatics Executive at Cerner, Partners HealthCare, and Lahey Health, Joins Elimu Informatics to Lead Product Design and Customer SuccessApril 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: