Are you Dr. Wetterneck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2828 Marshall Ct
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-6400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tosha Wetterneck, MD is a board certified internist in Madison, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Illinois. She is affiliated with University Hospital and is an Associate Professor at University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of a refined evidence-based toolkit and mentored implementation on medication reconciliation at 18 hospitals: results of the MARQUIS2 study.Jeffrey L. Schnipper, Harry Reyes Nieva, Meghan Mallouk, Amanda S. Mixon, Stephanie Rennke, Eugene Chu, Stephanie K. Mueller, Gregory (Randy) R Smith, Mark V. Williams...> ;BMJ Quality & Safety. 2021 Apr 29
- Remembering Ben-Tzion Karsh's scholarship, impact, and legacy.Rupa S. Valdez, Richard J. Holden, A. Joy Rivera, Chi H. Ho, Cristalle R. Madray, Jiwoon Bae, Tosha B. Wetterneck, John W. Beasley, Pascale Carayon> ;Applied Ergonomics. 2021 Apr 1
- Defining team membership in primary care: Qualitative analysis.Shimeng Du, Douglas A. Wiegmann, John W. Beasley, Linsey M. Steege, Tosha B. Wetterneck> ;IISE transactions on healthcare systems engineering. 2020 Aug 18
- Join now to see all
- Worklife and Satisfaction of General InternistsOctober 20th, 2016
- Assessing Risk In Ambulatory Medication Use After Hospital TransitionsAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality2007–2009
- Senior Fellow
- University HospitalMadison, Wisconsin