Are you Dr. Akiyama?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-275-4751
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Toshio Akiyama, MD is a cardiologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1973 - 1975
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Rochester General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1983 - 2019
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Pilot Study (CAPS) Start of enrollment: 1982 Sep 01
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCorrigendum to "New age- and sex-specific criteria for QT prolongation based on rate correction formulas that minimize bias at the upper normal limits" (Internat J Car...Pentti M. Rautaharju, Jay W. Mason, Toshio Akiyama> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2015 Jan 15
- 50 citationsNew age- and sex-specific criteria for QT prolongation based on rate correction formulas that minimize bias at the upper normal limits.Pentti M. Rautaharju, Jay W. Mason, Toshio Akiyama> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2014 Jul 1
- 2 citationsInteratrial block vs left atrial enlargement.Toshio Akiyama, James P. Eichelberger> ;Journal of Electrocardiology. 2012 Sep 1
- Join now to see all