Are you Dr. Hashemi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005Phone+1 847-618-4000Fax+1 847-618-3049
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tracey (Mcintyre) Hashemi, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Arlington Heights, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. She is affiliated with Northwest Community Healthcare and Rush University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Detroit Receiving Hospital)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCreating an enhanced triage area improves emergency department throughput.Barbara Weintraub, Tracey Hashemi, Rosey Kucewicz> ;Journal of Emergency Nursing. 2006 Dec 1