Dr. Friedlander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5505 Hopkins Bayview Circle
John R. Burton Pavilion
Baltimore, MD 21224Phone(443) 997-5476Fax(443) 444-4770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2011 - 2014
- University of MarylandInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Managing the Rehabilitation Wave: Rehabilitation Services for COVID-19 Survivors.Soo Young Kim, Sowmya Kumble, Bhavesh Patel, April Pruski, Alba Azola, Anisa L. Tatini, Kavita Nadendla, Laryssa Richards, Mary S. Keszler, Margaret Kott, Michael Frie...> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2020 Sep 22
- 1-Year Survival of Subjects Discharged From a Long-Term Chronic Ventilator UnitPanagis Galiatsatos, Tracy Friedlander, Dina Dababneh, Katie Nelson, D. Kelly, Thomas E. Finucane, Michelle Bellantoni, William B. Greenough> ;Respiratory Care. 2017 Oct 1
- 35 citationsPrognostic usefulness of marginal troponin T elevation.Charles A. Henrikson, Eric E. Howell, David E. Bush, J. Shawn Miles, Glenn Meininger, Tracy Friedlander, Andrew C. Bushnell, Nisha Chandra-Strobos> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2004 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: