Tracy Grikscheit, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery, USC School of Medicine
- 4650 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (323) 669-2322
Fax: (323) 666-3466
Dr. Grikscheit's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Pediatric
Dr. Grikscheit's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pediatric Surgery
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Grikscheit's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2006 - 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryPediatric Surgery
Dr. Grikscheit's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Grikscheit's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Delayed family reunification of pediatric disaster survivors increases mortality and inpatient hospital costs: a simulation study. Barthel, E. R.,Pierce, J. R.,Speer, A. L.,Levin, D. E.,Goodhue, C. J.,Ford, H. R.,Grikscheit, T. C.,Upperman, J. S.; J. Surg. Res.. 2013 Sep.
- Tissue engineering: A promising therapeutic approach to necrotizing enterocolitis. Grant, C. N.,Grikscheit, T. C.; Semin. Pediatr. Surg.. 2013 May.
- A "living bioreactor" for the production of tissue-engineered small intestine. Levin, D. E.,Sala, F. G.,Barthel, E. R.,Speer, A. L.,Hou, X.,Torashima, Y.,Grikscheit, T. C.; Methods Mol. Biol.. 2013.
Register to See Citations and 39 More...
Dr. Grikscheit's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO - Kaiser
- Multiplan PPO
- Dr. Tracy Grikscheit, Dr. Tracy Grikscheit, MD, Dr. T Grikscheit, Dr. Tracy Cannon Grikscheit
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Grikscheit's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, CA)
- Benjamin Covington, MD
- Lily Tung, MD
- Peter Mc Cart, MD
- Thomas Rydz, MD
- Allan Gamagami, MD
- Edgar Thomas, MD
- Nojan Toomari, DO
- Kevin Major, MD
- Terrence Aragoni, MD
- Eric Rypins, MD