Are you Dr. Kennetz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1423 N National Ave
Springfield, MO 65802Phone(417) 269-6583Fax(417) 269-6573
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tracy Kennetz, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Springfield, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Arkansas, and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Rogers.
Education & Training
- Shands Jacksonville Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- MO State Medical License 2001 - 2020
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Mercy Hospital RogersRogers, Arkansas