Dr. Flanigan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 E Apple St
Dayton, OH 45409
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixClass of 2016
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Survey of Expert Opinion Regarding Peri-operative Management of Shoulder Arthroplasty.Zachary Pressman, Jonathan Rogozinski, Trenden Flanigan, Mukund Srinivas, Andrew Froehle, Uma Srikumaran, Matthew Binkley> ;The archives of bone and joint surgery. 2022 Sep 1
- Predictive Factors of Extended Length of Hospital Stay Following Total Joint Arthroplasty in a Veterans Affairs Hospital Population.Trenden L. Flanigan, Eric M. Kiskaddon, Jonathan Rogozinski, Matthew D. Thomas, Andrew W. Froehle, Anil Krishnamurthy> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2021 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: