Overview of Dr. Kitchin
Dr. Trevor Kitchin is a family physician in Lewis Center, OH and is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. He is one of 183 doctors at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine.
Office6515 Pullman Dr
Lewis Center, OH 43035Fax(614) 688-7166
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Course of Hypertrophic Pulmonary Osteoarthropathy in a Patient Receiving Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy.Andrew Johns, Chad Sorenson, Alan Rogers, Julia L. Agne, Desmond M. D’Souza, Jishu K. Das, Majd Issa, Gina Perna, Terence M. Williams, Alexa Meara, Trevor Kitchin, K.E...> ;Clinical Lung Cancer. 2020 Jan 27
- Athletes with ADHD May Risk More InjuriesMay 25th, 2017
- Athletes with ADHD Favor Team CompetitionMay 12th, 2017
- Study Looks at the Prevalence, Challenges of Athletes with ADHDMay 12th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: