Dr. Ferrin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office435 N Main St
Fruit Heights, UT 84037Phone(801) 498-6000Fax(801) 498-6085
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McKay-Dee Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Layton HospitalLayton, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: