Are you Dr. Newman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office764 Lakeland Dr
Jackson, MS 39216Phone+1 601-984-1000Fax+1 601-984-4125
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Troy Newman, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Jackson, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Alabama. He is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, Merit Health River Oaks, and Merit Health Central.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2004 - 2007
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Combined phacovitrectomy with capsular tension ring and gas tamponade for chronic cyclodialysis cleft unresponsive to conventional closure.Erin L Petersen, Lauren S. Blieden, Troy M Newman, Albert L. Lin> ;Taiwan Journal of Ophthalmology. 2021 Jul 1
- Merit Health River OaksFlowood, Mississippi
- Merit Health CentralJackson, Mississippi
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi