Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2817 Reilly Road
Fayetteville, NC 28307Phone(910) 907-7826
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, Hand Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCombined congenital radial and ulnar longitudinal deficiencies: report of 2 cases.Kerby C. Oberg, Tyler E. Harris, Montri D. Wongworawat, Virchel E. Wood> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2009 Sep 1
- Womack Army Medical CenterFort Bragg, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: