Dr. Nuthi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office722 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002Phone(610) 524-1552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Child Guidance CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1994 - 1996
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1994
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- The high prevalence of unsafe sexual behaviors among acute psychiatric inpatients. Implications for AIDS prevention.Menon, A. S., Pomerantz, S., Harowitz, S., Appelbaum, D., Nuthi, U., Peacock, E., Cohen, C.> ;J Nerv Ment Dis. 1994 Nov
- Lenape Valley Foundation to Host Workshop on Eating Disorders in Children, TeensJuly 7th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: